Compare Rates & Save on Medicare
Stop overpaying! Find the best coverage at the best price.
T-Mobile is more than just a wireless company. They have plans for every kind of customer, including seniors!
In this article we will dive into the T-Mobile Senior Discount and discuss eligibility requirements, potential savings with the discount, and some ways you can save money with your new plan.
How much is the senior discount at T-Mobile?
T-Mobile offers 3 different plans that seniors can choose from, they include:
- Essentials 55+: Starting at $27.50 per line per month.
- Magenta 55+: Starting at $35 per line per month.
- Magenta Max 55+: Starting at $45 per line per month.
Depending on how much data, talk, and text you use, a bigger or smaller plan may be best for you.
Some of the perks that come along with these types of plans include:
- Netflix subscriptions included.
- Free phone upgrade offers.
- Tablets and smart devices added on at a small additional price.
- Texting and/or data while traveling abroad.
- Scam protection services.
- Included 5G access for qualifying devices.
What age is the T-Mobile senior discount?
To qualify for one of T-Mobile’s Senior Plans, you’ll need to be at least 55 years old.
You’ll be asked to provide proof of age (with a valid form of government issued ID) when you sign up.
This offer is available to both new and existing T-Mobile customers.
Plus – only the primary account holder needs to be 55+. Other lines on the same account can be held by people under 55 years old.
If you’re not already on a T-Mobile plan, they’ve made switching over easy. You can keep the same number, and they’ll help you switch.
When is the T-Mobile senior discount day?
The T-Mobile 55+ plans are available everyday, and won’t come with any unexpected price hikes.
Learn more about the details and eligibility requirements, and find locations near you at: https://www.t-mobile.com/
More Ways to Save Money at T-Mobile
Switching over to a 55+ T-Mobile plan isn’t the only way to save. Check out some more tips below:
- Look for plans that bundle Unlimited data access, and do you internet surfing on your connected devices.
- See if any plans offer bundled services or special promotions on streaming services you use like Netflix.
- Ask a representative about some of the other perks and freebies that come along with your plan when you sign up.
Related Senior Discounts
Find deals and discounts like this one on our big list of cell phone plans with senior discounts.
Check out all the savings you may be eligible for with our full list of senior deals.