Compare Rates & Save on Medicare
Stop overpaying! Find the best coverage at the best price.
Want to save on clothes? Value Village is a thrift store that offers discounts for seniors! We’ll cover what you need to know about the senior discount and how it can help.
- What does the Valued Village senior discount offer?
- How old do you have to be to qualify for this senior discount?
- When is the discount typically available?
- What are some other ways to save money shopping at Value Village?
How much is the senior discount at Value Village?
Value Village is the perfect place to find gently used clothing, shoes, home goods and more at heavily discounted retail prices.
Plus, in some locations, seniors are eligible for additional discounts ranging from 10%-20%.
Store locations offer different types of deals so visit your nearest store today!
What age is the Value Village senior discount?
Senior Discounts are made available to shoppers 55+ and require some form of ID. Be sure to have your valid ID ready in case you are asked for your birthdate when checking out.
When is the Value Village senior discount day?
Value Village offers senior discounts every week on Tuesday at participating locations.
Be sure to arrive early to have the best selection available!
Learn more about the details and eligibility requirements, and find locations near you at: https://www.valuevillage.com/
More Ways to Save Money at Value Village
Thrift shops, such as Savers or Value Village, are a great place to save money on high-quality used goods.
The prices are already great as-is, but there are even more ways to save!
- Sign up for the Super Savers Club to earn rewards and save more every time you shop.
- Be on the lookout for special tag and color sales throughout the month.
- Ask your local store for upcoming promotions, deals, and sales.
Related Senior Discounts
Find deals and discounts like this one on our big list of retail store senior discounts.
Check out all the savings you may be eligible for with our full list of senior deals.