- Car insurance rates are up 26% in 2024.
- Your current provider wants you to accept the increase.
- But you can avoid paying more by simply comparing rates.
KFC is a fast food chain that many people enjoy. But did you know that they have a senior discount?
The KFC Senior Discount is for anyone over the age of 55-60, with a valid ID.
You may need to show your driver’s license or passport in order to take advantage of this offer at participating locations nationwide and save on any meal!
This article will discuss all the details about what makes you eligible for the senior discount, how much it costs, and some other ways you can save money while dining at KFC.
How much is the senior discount at KFC?
The KFC discount will vary by location, but may include:
- A free small drink with purchase of any meal.
- Up to 5-15% off your purchase.
- Other free or discounted upgrades and combos.
What age is the KFC senior discount?
Age eligibility for the the KFC senior discount may vary by location, but most offer the discount to customers who are at least 55 to 60 years old.
You may be asked to provide a valid form of ID proving your age when you order.
When is the KFC senior discount day?
The senior discount day at Kentucky Fried Chicken may vary depending on the location, but it is typically available everyday at participating stores.
Learn more about the details and eligibility requirements, and find locations near you at: https://www.kfc.com/
More Ways to Save Money at KFC
Just because you’re a little older doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of the best food around. In fact, you should enjoy good food as often as possible!
Along with the Senior Discount at many participating KFC location around the country, there are some other great ways to save too. Some other ways to save money at KFC include:
- Taking advantage of their combo meals and specials.
- Keeping an eye out for special promotions advertised on TV and the radio.
- Sign up to receive exclusive deals and offers.
Related Senior Discounts
Find deals and discounts like this one on our big list of restaurants senior discounts.
Check out all the savings you may be eligible for with our full list of senior deals.