Compare Rates & Save on Medicare
Stop overpaying! Find the best coverage at the best price.
Tops is a grocery store chain that has been around for over 50 years.
The stores are known for their wide variety of groceries and low prices.
They also have an age-based senior discount program!
Tops’ senior discount can save you big bucks on your groceries, but it does come with some requirements. We’ll discuss the requirements below, as well as the other ways to save money at Tops!
Are you looking for a way to save money on your groceries?
Save more with Tops Markets Senior Discount Days!
How much is the senior discount at Tops?
The Young at Heart Day is the best day for seniors to shop at tops.
Discounts and promotions may vary by location, but include:
- Up to 6% off your total bill.
- Discounts on out-of-pocket prescriptions.
- Freebies and specials each month.
Saving money on your groceries is one of the smartest ways to save.
Plus, there’s no need for a coupon or promo code – it’s all automatic when you show your ID card on Young at Heart Day!
It doesn’t matter if you’re in Buffalo or Rochester; they’ve got great deals waiting for you every week.
Come see what they have in store today!
What age is the Tops senior discount?
To qualify for the Tops senior discount, you’ll need to be at least 60 years old.
Be prepared to show proof of your age to the cashier to qualify for the discount.
When is the Tops senior discount day?
Tops senior discount day takes place on the first Tuesday of each month.
Learn more about the details and eligibility requirements, and find locations near you at: https://www.topsmarkets.com/
Visit your local store’s customer service desk for more details.
More Ways to Save Money at Tops
The Young at Heart day at Tops isn’t the only way to save money on your groceries.
Some other great ways to save when you shop at Tops include:
- Shop with coupons: Tops offers weekly deals on select items throughout the store.
- Sign up for emails to get notifications of their specials and discounts.
- Buy generic brands instead of national brands when possible – they are often less expensive and just as good!
- Check out the sale prices in your local stores, as these will vary from location to location.
- Sign up for the Tops rewards to earn points and bonus rewards every time you shop there.
Related Senior Discounts
Find deals and discounts like this one on our big list of grocery store senior discounts.
Check out all the savings you may be eligible for with our full list of senior deals.