- Car insurance rates are up 26% in 2024.
- Your current provider wants you to accept the increase.
- But you can avoid paying more by simply comparing rates.
The Kroger senior discount is a great way to save money and stretch your budget.
- What are the age requirements for the Kroger senior discount?
- Do you have to be retired, or can you still work and get the benefit?
- Is there anything else that I need to qualify for this offer?
We will answer these questions and more in this article on how to save money at Kroger with their senior discount!
How much is the senior discount at Kroger?
While there is no company-wide senior-specific discount at Kroger’s, shoppers of all ages can sign up for the loyalty program.
A membership earns you cash back, points for fuel, and more savings and rewards.
However, certain Kroger locations may actually offer a senior discount for older shoppers. This will vary by location, but typically gets you up to 10% off your purchase of a variety of items in store.
What age is the Kroger’s senior discount?
If you location offers a senior discount, you’ll typically need to be at least 55 years old to qualify.
You may be required to provide a valid ID at checkout.
When is the Kroger senior discount day?
Kroger locations that offer a special senior discount often run it during the first Tuesday of each month.
Otherwise, rewards card members are able to save every time they shop.
Learn more about the details and eligibility requirements, and find locations near you at: https://www.kroger.com/
More Ways to Save Money at Kroger’s Grocery Stores
Shopping at Kroger’s anytime can be a great way to save money. Some ways to save include:
- Signing up for Kroger’s coupon program
- Buying from the low-cost value brand, Member’s Mark
- Redeeming coupons and discounts offered by Kroger on their website.
- Keeping an eye out for clearance items and manager’s specials.
Related Senior Discounts
Find deals and discounts like this one on our big list of grocery senior discounts.
Check out all the savings you may be eligible for with our full list of senior deals.